Saturday, December 6, 2014

My Art Practicum Experience

On November 11, 2014 I went to Edith Bowen Laboratory School to teach an art lesson to a fifth grade class. The name of my project was Non-Objective Line. In this project, I instructed that students were to create a focal point where ever on the page. They then had to choose from either a monochromatic or complimentary color scheme. In the end, each student demonstrated that they understood how to create a point where the eye is drawn to. The color scheme that was the most popular was complimentary colors. Some of the students did not get a chance to finish since they came to class late, but I still wanted to display them. They all did an amazing job and I am very thankful I had the privilege to teach them something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment