Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Alien Names

 

This project was pretty fun because it had to do with aliens. I am naturally drawn to weird and interesting creatures, so I knew this project was for me. Naturally, one of my favorite movie series is "Alien" and I was inspired by the "large head, thin body" concept. What makes this project special is we also had to design these aliens on what would be considered an attractive alien in their world. I made my ideal aliens with bushy eye-lashes, tiny lips, and scaly outer bodies. The male aliens have veiny  innards while the female aliens have colorful polka-dots. Their surroundings are filled with angular plants and pastel, cotton candy skies. Somewhere in a parallel universe, my alien world could exist.

For the full tutorial, go to coloroutsidethelimits.blogspot.com/    

No comments:

Post a Comment