Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Australian Aboriginal Art



Aboriginal art is one of the oldest forms of traditional art. It is mostly made with earthy colors, like reds and yellows and makes symbols with tiny dots. I decided to make my own that depicts my daily journey, which is sort of silly but still fun. You start on the bottom left-hand corner and then work your way to the top right. It should read "When I awake, I drink some water and eat some food. I head outside but am confused on what to do next. My day could go one way or another, but mostly I will be happy with what ever I pick. I relax, knowing that there is love in my heart, and in the end, I go to sleep knowing that it's going to be okay". Pretty cheesy I know, but that is for the most part how my day ends up. This project was both fun and expressive for me to create.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment